Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

More dolls and wishing it were cooler.

More cloth dolls. These were made last year. I haven't made a doll in the last week. I need to make one because I am feeling the itch. I haven't sewn or anything and it makes me crazy after a while. I am going to go see the Lone Ranger with a local steampunk group. I don't know if I will dress up. It is sooooo hot. Layers in this heat just sounds revolting.
 These are dolls I made. Lots of orange yellow and gold. It's funny because I don't wear colors like that because they look terrible on me. I think because it is hot outside. 102 degrees hot! With humidity! Humidity in Phoenix is just gross. It is bad enough to have the extreme heat but humidity to? Yuck! Anyway I start to think of Autumn weather and I love to make autumn dolls. It is my favorite time of year in Arizona. I want to be outside. Okay that is enough ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment