Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Dreams

I have this reoccurring dream over the last few years. 

It is about a house that my former in-laws live in. Not their actual house. The house in my dream. It is a house on a hill surrounded by trees. Their house is normal but their back yard is huge and if you go around to the back of the house there is a door. This door is to part of the house you don't see. It is full of rooms and weird bathrooms with giant bathtubs. There are clothes and shoes and other household stuff. There is an indoor basketball court! It is just brimming with stuff! It isn't their stuff they tell me it was like this when they bought the house. I am always so intrigued and want to just go through everything. I always ask why they don't fix it up or explore it more and they just shrug and don't seem interested. They make me feel frustrated and a little jealous. I want to explore it more but they want to leave.

So the variation on this dream is that I want to show friends or family members because I think it is so cool. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. Another variation is that they remodel parts of their house and they find more room to expand because of the other part of the house. So I will be asking, " Was this here before?" or " Is that an extra room?" Very bizarre. My writing about it doesn't do it justice. I guess writing about dreams can do that. They are so difficult to describe. At least for me they are. 

What do you think it means? Does it mean anything? 
Maybe I can make some sort of board on Pinterest representing my dream. I would love to hear your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment